Friday, December 9, 2011

Gifted

really really like shopping for gifts.  I think mostly because I love shopping and buying gifts is like shopping without the guilt.  It's pretty much the perfect way to fill my time, when I should be doing other things like um, working.  I always do all my holiday shopping online, cos it's way easier to stay organized and focused, and most importantly, not to randomly *accidentally* start shopping for myself (this happens whenever I enter any store, always).  These are a few of things I got for some of the people on my list this year.  I spent countless hours perusing different blogger gift guides to come up with what I hope is a pretty well perfect gift for everyone.  Waste of time?  Maybe.  But I seriously enjoyed every last second of it.   


For my brother in law (Print Liberation tee) :







 For my mumm (Kate Spade bracelet):

 For my mother in law (Anthropologie poncho) :



For my husband's aunt (who's basically like his second mama) (Anthropologie slippers) :


For one of my sisters, who lives in rainy Seattle (Melissa rainboots) :





For my uber cool father in law (Jack Spade x Coca Cola retro print) :



For my BFF (Madewell cozy cardigan) :


For my brother in law (whose name starts with S *cute*) (Stussy hat) : 


For my brother in law, who's impossible to buy for (whisky rocks to keep his drink cold sans ice) :


For random acquaintances and hostess gifts over the holiday season (Laura Ann's jams) :


For T & K, who are absolutely dying to have a doll house (KidKraft Rocket Ship) : 


For relatives that I hardly ever see but love anyway (Momofuku Milk Bar cookies) :

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of emiliecarissa blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete