Tuesday, November 15, 2011

San Francisco Treat

I adore living in LA, but sometimes I miss that city feeling.   I miss hobos, and dirt, and walking around until your feet ache and you can't go another step.  So I consider myself very lucky indeed that two of my sisters live in San Francisco, just a 45 minute plane ride away.

Me & K popped over last weekend for a baby shower for my younger sister, Natalie.  She's pregnant with her first baby, a boy and get this--out of 4 sisters, we have a total of FIVE boys, ZERO girls.  How tragic is that??  *sigh*  Anyway, this is my whole little fam --->

babyshower6

And this is my newest nephew, my sister Jacqueline's second boy...isn't he the cutest??

babyshower3


IMG_3550

We ate, we drank, we played baby words pictionary, we shopped...we even randomly got pierced.  All in all a pretty perfect weekend.  

babyshower26

IMG_3540

babyshower25

babyshower17

babyshower15

IMG_3556

IMG_3557

babyshower32

babyshower35

IMG_3562



No comments:

Post a Comment