Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful

Ok, so I totally thought I could keep on top of this blog as well as the Plum for Polly one...boy, was I wrong about that.  I would apologize for such a long absence, but I'm almost 100% sure that no one knows about / pays attention to this blog, so the only person I'm letting down is myself.  And no biggie on that front, so it's all good.

We had such a fantastic Thanksgiving.  Seems like a distant memory now, since everything has gone into hyper drive preparing for the holidays, but it was a great time.  My husband isn't American, therefore not really into giant roast turkeys or mashed potatoes.  So every year we collect all our foreign friends, light up the BBQ, and consume vast quantities of alcohol.  This year was no exception.  Tequila, Paula Deen's (ah-mazing) recipe for pumpkin pie, some gyoza & sushi, and yes, a bit of vomiting at the end of the night.  What was I thankful for this year?  Absolutely everything...I'm such a lucky girl.  Here's some pics of the festivities.


I spent the morning in bed watching Gossip Girl *bliss*
IMG_3621
baby champagne = sparkling lemonade
IMG_3864
shots....
IMG_3863
shots...
IMG_3862
shots....
IMG_3861

IMG_3857

IMG_3623

IMG_3844

IMG_3622
IMG_3840

IMG_3624
we like to fawn over this baby like she's our own
IMG_3839

IMG_3625

IMG_3869

IMG_3868

IMG_3865
late night bonfire
IMG_3626

No comments:

Post a Comment